We are no longer taking repeat prescriptions orders over the telephone.
Repeat prescriptions can be ordered in the following ways:
- Online – register for our online services and order via Patient Access.
- NHS App - Download the NHS App on your mobile phone and follow the instruction.
- By post – send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Email - Please email your repeat prescription request to email@example.com
- In person – drop your repeat slip off into the letter box outside the surgery. Please make sure you clearly marked the items required.
- E- Consult - Please click on e- consult at the home page of this website.
For all patients that usually collect prescriptions from the surgery, you must now nominate a pharmacy where you want to collect your prescriptions from.
Electronic Prescription Service
We offer the Electronic Prescription Service, which allows you to choose or "nominate" a pharmacy to get your medicines or appliances from. Your GP then sends your prescription electronically to the place you nominated; this means:
If you collect your repeat prescriptions from your GP you will not have to visit your GP practice to pick up your paper prescription, saving time.
You will have more choice about where to get your medicines from because they can be collected from a pharmacy near to where you live, work or shop.
You may not have to wait as long as your repeat prescriptions could be prepared before you arrive.
Please allow 48 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed. Any problems please telephone the surgery.
28 Day prescriptions
We issue prescriptions for 28 days only. Please read our news letter for further information.