Covid-19 and Appointments
Due to Coronavirus we are currently offering all patients telephone triage appointments as their first point of contact.
If you have cough, cold, fever or other viral symptoms that are mild you do not need to call to speak with a doctor - please visit https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 for more information.
If you need help with any medical problem please call the surgery on either of the below sites:-
- Bennetts Castle Lane - Tel: 02085901773
- 370 Parsloes Avenue - Tel: 02085922280
- 188 Ripple Road - Tel: 0208 594 0212
Complete eConsult for any advice from clinician/ any administrative request (such as sick note or test results)
Our receptionists will triage your query and if needed one of our clinicians will call you back. Please do not come to the surgery unless you have spoken to a clinician on the phone first.
Access to Surgery
Patients can access the surgery through the following means
Covid Vaccination Site at 370 Parsloes Avenue
370 Parsloes Avenue has been approved as Covid Vaccination centre for Barking and Dagenham Borough. The site is getting prepared for this and the following changes will happen from 1st of December until further notice.
- All telephone calls will be redirected to 188 Ripple Road and 10 Bennetts Castle Lane.
- All patients who need face to face appointment with a doctor will be seen at 10Bennetts Castle Lane or at188 Ripple Road at Barking.
- Flu clinic will be still running at Parsloes site but all other Nursing appointments will be at 10Bennetts Castle Lane or 188 Ripple Road Barking
- You can collect your prescriptions / paper works between 3pm-5pm at 10 Bennetts Castle Lane OR between 12:00 - 1pm at 188 Ripple Road, Barking.
Welcome To Tulasi Medical Centre
We are a large surgery with multiple sites. We have a large stable clinical and non-clinical team working together to support our patients. Please explore the website for further information.
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format.
It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.